Privacy – Information regarding processing of personal data
This notice is given pursuant to art. 13 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data) to those who connect to the site www.mikelajewelry.com.
Following consultation of this site personally identifiable data may be processed.
The data controller is Mikela Jewelry (BOLOGNA) Italy, VAT NUMBER: -.
What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are small bites of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Every time you revisit our website, your web browser sends these cookies back to us so that we can customise your experience to better match your interests and preferences, or to simply facilitate your signing in to use our services.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use allow us to recognise each returning consumer and their relevant information so that you do not need to input the same information more than once. They also help us to understand visitor traffic patterns through our website, so that we can enhance usability.
Take a look at some of the types of cookies that are used across our website
We may use essential cookies in order to enable you to receive the services that you request via our website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
For example, these cookies may be used to:
- Operate and remember the items that you place in your ‘shopping basket’ when using the store
- Allow you to access secure areas of our website without having to continually log in to the service
- Remember previous actions you have taken (such as completing an online form) when navigating back to a page in the same session
Performance cookies modules
We may use performance cookies to collect information about how our website, advertisements and email communications are used and to flag to us if an error occurs. These cookies may be used to collect quite detailed technical information such as the last visited Page, the number of pages visited, whether or not email communications are opened, which parts of our website or email communication are clicked on and the length of time between clicks. While this information may be associated with details such as your IP address, domain or browser information, it is analysed only in aggregate with information from other users and not in a way that would directly identify you.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
- Analyse and improve the performance and design of our website, advertisements and email communications
- Calculate the number of responses to our advertisements to improve the effectiveness of our advertising
- Measure errors presented on our website to improve our service and management complaints
We may access referral cookies that are sent to your device by the websites of our business partners. These cookies are used to identify each time our business partners refer someone to our website and whether or not that person’s visit results in the purchase of a product or service.
We may use functional cookies that are not essential but enable various helpful features on our website. For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
- Remember the preferences that you selected on a previous visit to our website, such as, country/language, your interests and the presentation of our website (for instance, layout, font size, colours, etc), so you do not have to tell us again
- Remember answers to questions our website has asked you, such as, not wishing to take part in a customer satisfaction questionnaire, so that you are not asked again
- Detect if a service has already been offered to you, such as, an offer of live online help
- Provide information to allow an optional service to function, such as, watching an online video or commenting on a blog
Targeting or advertising cookies
Targeting or advertising cookies may be used on our website to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies may collect quite detailed information about your browsing habits across our website (such as which products and services you have clicked on). They may also be used to recognise when you re-visit our website and/or visit a website that is part of one of our advertising partner’s network.
Third party cookies
Your use of our website may result in some cookies being stored. This may occur when the Page you are visiting includes content displayed from a third party website, and will result in you receiving cookies from these third party services. However, no personal information will be stored in these cookies, unless you are logged into your account.
How to adjust your cookie settings
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customisation settings you have previously specified, and our ability to personalise your online experience would be limited.
For more information and to exercise the rights established by art. 7, D. lgs 196/2003, you can write to the controller responsible for privacy, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about the cookies you read the rules at the following link.